Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New stuff!!

So I've been working on my quick concept sketches recently. They are starting to come along. A few more weeks of practice and I'll try bringing a few through to full finished renderings. I'm really enjoying these quick drawings, but I'm finding myself caught somewhere between thumbnails and roughs. Too many ruled lines to be a thumbnail not enough detail/ not thought out enough to be a rough. I'm sure I'll work it out.




I like this one a lot. my only beef is there's too much open space in the bottom left. I did not really notice while I was working on it, but now it's killing me. I need to fill it up with engines being repaired or something cool.

It's been a while since I've posted about the Suitcase Walker CD I've been working on. This is the final (if you take away the underline under Suitcase Walker) of the CD booklet. it's off being printed right now. Should see it hot off the presses in about a week. if anyone would be interested in picking up a copy drop me an email.

No comments: