Monday, May 5, 2008

New concept art.


This is a concept sketch of Ponte-Vecchio (a very old bridge in Florence) as seen in the 1500's for a story I'm working on about the Medici (a powerful and influential Florentine family from the 13th to 17th century.)


Some quick florence sketches.



More quick sketches but getting more SciFi now

Cargo Ship, PNG4560


This is a smaller "fighter" version of the larger cargo ship in earlier drawings. I'm trying to create a consistent look of ships that belong to the same group. This is the PNG2260

So I gave 4 point (warped) perspective a shot, this was the cheating way I know, I should have used a grid to do it properly. But it still looks kinda cool. My biggest problem with this one is the main center tower lines up with the closest tower creating lots of awkward tangents right on the horizon. That was just poor planning on my end.

No comments: