Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Big news

So I've got some pretty big news.

First off, I have had a tutorial published. I created a tutorial all about using adobe illustrator to draw in perspective. You can find the tutorial on the website vectortuts.com or just jump too.
http://vectortuts.com/illustration/using-adobe-illustrator-to-draw-in-perspective/
I've been getting some very positive feedback which is great. And VectorTuts has asked me to be a monthly writer, so I'm pretty happy about that. The next tutorial I'm working on for them will be the first part of a two parter all about Isometrics so stay tuned. It should be up at the end of November.

Second, I'm moving! It's all happening very quickly. I got a job at a company that specializes in biomedical communications. My job will be to create vector medical illustration and animate them in flash. So I'm off to Montreal. I guess I have to go buy a Canadian's jersey.

1 comment:

Shawn William Clarke said...

When do we get Montreal Updates?