Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 Months later!


So a lot has happened since my last post. I apologize to anyone waiting for an update.

I'm living in Montreal now,and the new job is going great. I'm working as a Medical illustrator and animator at a studio that specializes in creating interactive flash learning modules.

I haven't had much free time to work on personal art work. but I've been keeping up with the tutorials I've been writing. and they seem to be really taking off.
So far the first three are up on vectortuts. And now they're starting to pop up on illustration and design blogs. Drawn , comeuptomyroom.com

I have some big projects on the go. I'm continuing my series of technical illustration tutorials with Vectortuts. I've been working on a series of Russian nesting dolls with some other very talented toronto illustrators and animators.
And of course my Everest, the Florence illustration. This is a screen cap after 66 hours of work on the project.

thanks everyone for reading my blog and all the support. I'm getting back into the grove and settled into my new city, you'll be seeing updates much more often.

Cody

No comments: