Monday, January 19, 2009

Creepy, Cool or a bit of both?

I got a new scanner, printer combo thing tonight. And in honor of breaking in a new piece of technology I’m going to post up an idea I had the other day that I’m still not sure how I feel about. I think this idea could be really cool, if properly executed. But I’m not quite sure how to go about it yet.
The idea is to combine sexy pin-up girls with medical cutaways…. I think Suicide girls are the obvious choice for models.
Any comments or ideas are welcome. I’m really interested in your initial gut response to the pictures.

More to come.

Cody


4 comments:

darryl7@gmail.com said...

i think it's pretty dope

Anonymous said...

I like what you be putting out. keep it up my friend, even if its in montreal... jokes.

sam said...

creepy and cool. and awesome. I'm all for it. You should definitely do a couple!

Will said...

I dig it. I'd like it even more in color!